Who am I?

 Who am I?

Hello! 

My name is Paola, I'm 18 years old. I'm from Oaxaca City, I like to live here. 
My birthday is in February 23rd

My favorite subject is english
My hobbies are play the guitar, dance and paint

In my free time, I enjoy play with my dog, it's very funny
I like every desserts and fruits  

I don't like cauliflower, radishes and onion

My favorite food is enchiladas verdes 


My favorite movies are Saving Private Ryan, The Intern, The Lyon King and every Disney movies


                    
My favorite serie is Gossip Girl 

I like listening to music, my favorite bands are Queen, Scorpions, The Beatles, Hombres G, Enjambre and Matisse. I don't have favorite singers because I can't decide

My favorite place is the beach, is the most beautiful place in the world for me 
I like watch soccer but I don't like play it
My favorite sport is volleyball 

I like read, my favorite book is "Where Angels live" of Claudia Celis 

I have a small business through Instagram you can find it as @momentum_oax , follow me.
 

Now you know more about me. Nice to meet you 

H A V E    A     N I C E     D A Y!

Comments

  1. wow how interesting, we have several tastes in common😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also really like Disney movies uwu, quite interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog, I also have a dog, and I will follow your Instagram page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love gossip girl, to date I am still in love with chuck bass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! i love your blog, very cute : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great, nice vlog, so many amazing things.
    Any books you can recommend? :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint tea

My neighborhood