Sannakji (Korea)

 Sannakji (Korea). 

It's a rare meal with live octopus, but it's very popular in Seoul (Korea). It eat in two forms: 

1.- As one piece and inserted directly into the mouth. 

2.-  In slice (just the legs). 

Ingredients: Octopus and is sometimes served with lettuce or peppers.  


 What does this taste like? 

It taste soft and weird, but, it's delicious for some people. 

It is served in a many restaurants in New York City, but, in England it was prohibited. 

Is it dangerous? 

Yes, it is 

Why?  

Because, It can suction to your throat and choke you. 

Every year 6 people die. If you eat it, you should be careful. 

For recommendation, you should chew very slowly, if you are beginner. 



I wouldn't eat that 🤢




Comments

  1. I like octopus but doesnt this ᗒᗣᗕ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really good but I would cut it into pieces to eat it, I don't know why they necessarily eat it like that. :9

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had octopus and never will haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who am I?

Peppermint tea

My neighborhood