PUG

 The pug dog. 

 Hi, I will talk about the pug dog, I want to one, but in this moment I can't :(
1.- The pug dog is usually in a small space. 
2.- Those dogs are always robust and compact. 
3.- Usually adapts to apartment life. 
4.- They rarely like to be alone. the need someone to love and play with. 
 
5.- They never like to cold weather. 
 6.- They are always affectionate, with the children and with other dogs. 
7.- They are regularly very sick. These are usually allergies. 
8.- They sometimes like to exercise, they tired very quickly 😢
9.- They often live 12 - 15 years. 
10.- One downside is that their hair always falls out, they throw out large amounts a day. 
 
 11.- They always eat croquetas, but, in special cases, they eat chicken or everything. 
12.- They are always brown in color but are occasionally black. 



 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who am I?

Peppermint tea

My neighborhood