My neighborhood

 My neighborhood.

Hello!

Today I will talk about my neighborhood.

 I live in Las Flores Norte, this place is small but it is very beautiful. I have lived here since I was 3 years old and I have many friends here. I like living in that place because it is central, so I have many places close to where to go such as the shopping center (Macroplaza), the park (Las canteras), the supermarket (Walmart, Soriana and Chedraui), restaurants (La Vieja Lira, Domino's pizza, Little Caesars and others), the newsagent, the market and the doctor's office.

In my neighborhood there are a lot of trees and a lot of good people, but accidents like robberies sometimes happen, but very rarely.

There is a store near my house and the employee is very good with all the people, his name is Francisco but everyone calls him Paco. When I was a kid, he sometimes gave me candy and it was really cool to me.



In my neighborhood there are a lot of dogs, but at home, of course, and they are very pretty. Every morning I see people who go out for a run with their dogs, obviously I also go to the street with my dog. I think that's what I like the most, that people are kind to their pets. That would be all about my neighborhood. Thank you and have a nice day.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who am I?

Peppermint tea