New year with my family

New year with my family.

The New year dinner it's perfectly splendid, we go to my grandfather's house in the forest or sometimes we stay in my house. The new year's dinner it's prepared one week before, well, we think about dinner, which it's more delicious or something. 


In my family are 5, but, usually come my uncle's family with us. 
My uncle's family brings something for desserts or cider. 


Usually my cousins  brings Mexican cohetes, but, I don't like it because it's terrible for the pets or the environment. 
My brother always likes watch Christmas movies, for example The grinch, Claus and Home alone and I like watch christmas movies too. 


My father, my grandfather and my uncle like listen to Christmas songs, I like Christmas songs but listen it make me sad because another year begins and a lot can happen. 
I like light the Christmas tree and decorate everything, I find it something cute. 
When it's 10 o'clock we eat and talk a lot.
When it's 11:59 o'clock we hug each other and wish each other positive things. 
When it's 12:00 o'clock  we eat grapes and drink sidra. 
I after that send a messages from my friends and I call my mom because she is in the beach with her family.

When it's 12:30 o'clock my grandfather and grandmother go to they bed.
When it's 2:00 o'clock we sleep. 

End 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who am I?

Peppermint tea

My neighborhood